Peru Path Machu Picchu, Inca Trail adventure equipment.
Peru Path Corporation takes pride in maintaining their equipment to the highest possible standard.
We offer the best equipment that is carried on each of our treks to Machu Picchu and the Inca trail. Generally, the following Items are standard unless specified on the name page.
- Our Tents – 2 people in a 4 or 3 person tent which allows for greater comfort, and also storage of backpacks. If you are solo traveler and would like your own tent, please request this at the time of the booking. Normally we can accommodate single travelers in a 2 man tent. If you are travelling in a group of 3 we might accommodate you in two tents or a 5-6 man tent. We buy new tents every year, and usually there is a two year rotation on tents so it is in way to make more enjoyable for all our clients.
- Inflatable mattress or basic foam mattress. If you require greater comfort during the trek we can rent you a (eg. Thermarest) for $5 per day, if you have read this page let us know and we will offer it for free for your entire Inca trail trek.
- Cook and cooking equipment is included.
- Dining Tent.
- Toilet tent for our groups bigger than 4 people or for private groups.
- Duffel Bags – strong and secure and water resistant 95%. Please leave them in the reception of your hotel at the conclusion of your tour and we will go pick it up.
- Duffel Bags, we also offer those to our porters or helpers, to make sure they work in comfort and also in way to take care of their health.